CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My husband's luggage

This is EXACTLY the same kind and amount of luggage my husband uses on any trip we take. Of course my husband is much more handsome and very well dressed. However, he has a pathological disorder that makes him absolutely luggage phobic. He would take less if he possible could.

I, however, believe that a large piece of luggage and a carry on are fine. My husband is almost ill over the excess amount of luggage I take.

He has never been stranded in Europe without luggage as I have.

7 comments:

Brett Hendrickson said...

Can't wait to see you. Make sure you pack water, food, and four changes of clothes per day you'll be here because we have no water or food and insist on frequent costume changes.

Liz said...

I'll be ready, but, you know Gary won't. Can we stop somwhere for laundry dtergent because Gary will have to be down by the river washing his clothes on the rocks every night.

I already packed everything, including the dehydrated water.

Neva said...

This is sooooo funny. I wish I were there to see the river washing on the rocks every night!!!! Have a great trip!

Liz said...

Actually, said husband decided (with much grumbling) to go with the LARGE piece of luggage. Our first mircacle of the trip.

Mrs Fashion said...

Thanks for your message! Weirdly now MY email isn't working - I click the reply button and... NOTHING happens! So - a comment instead...
I'm glad all is ok, and we, our family and friends are thankfully unaffected by the flooding - thanks for your thoughts. Last Summer Britain had a hosepipe ban and the grass turned brown from being scorched. It's crazy. A hug right back at you!
Mrs F x

The Spicers said...

The only advantage to being stuck in Europe without luggage is you get to buy new stuff. It happened to me on my honeymoon, and I was forced to go shopping for a new wardrobe in Paris.

Liz said...

I way over packed. It was bad. I actually had to buy another suitcase. I know my son-in-law will never let me live this down, and at this very momnet he is including that in "Notes for Liz's eulogy." I love iheartfashion's idea. I'll just bring an empty suitcase.