CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

NEW GRANDSON. Hooray! Welcome David!

I am off to meet my new grandson. The adoption went through much faster than anticipated so I have been a woman possessed getting ready. I am packed and lesson plans are on my desk for the Monday the 24th. (This week is spring break.)

Check out my daughter's blog (Beso Mami -link below) for pictures of this beautiful young man.

Big brother Tom and big sister Lily are adjusting well.(Do they realize that Baby David is staying?)

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Have fun Liz. And give him a hug from his Auntie also.

Joy said...

Liz, you are going to love this little guy. He brightens up everyones lives! As one of our friends says....We are smitten with him. Have a safe flight.

Neva said...

I am sure you are ecstatic over meeting the new one. Can't wait to hear stories!

WendyB said...

Congrats.

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary. Hope you are doing something special.