CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Long, Long Ago


Okay, Okay. What can I say? Alexandra, how can you say you were goofy looking? You were and are absolutely gorgeous. Do you remember how scared Annie Belle was? I have to give credit to the photographer for capturing this moment long before digital pictures gave them dozens of chances to get the right picture. What I want to know was how your dad escaped this picture?
I have to say that I have found many more pictures and now I know how to do the color restorer software. Hooray! Your baby pictures are no longer orange.
Again thanks to Lambsoup for keeping me busy and happy after a very unfortunate funeral this afternoon. More about that later.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great in this photo! I forgot how your hair looked when it was darker.

Liz said...

Thanks! Do you remember when we had those pictures taken? I bet you do!

Brett Hendrickson said...

I like the handle on top of Alex's head.

Rachel said...

Liz, you hve made my day! Thank you!

Liz said...

Lambsoup,

I had so much fun with my pictures last night. I found pictures of my grandparents and sent them off to my brother and sister.

You know that a real friend (one you might not have actually ever met) gives you a gentle kick in the keester. Thanks again. YOU ended up making a lot people's day.

Brett,

When Lily's hair is a little longer I'll show you how to make a "handle" which comes in very "handy".