CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

My First Deleted Post

I wrote a post that was supposed to be a vent, but it was close to being mean-spirited. Not horrible or vicious just whiny and self-pitying.

Have you ever written a post and then deleted it? My deleted post is probably somewhere out in cyber-world. We all know that whatever goes into cyber world is there forever. Would I suffer great shame because of it? Probably not, but as my dear old mother used to say, "Don't ever put in writing anything you don't want the whole world to see." That was long before the blogs. How very wise. I really didn't want the whole world to see that post.

1 comments:

Neva said...

yep, done that a time or two....even though it is my blog about what I want to say...I agree with your mom as my mom and grandma used to say it to....never put in writing what you don't want anyone to see.very similar.....and wise....and since we work in a school....necessary!!!