CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I've been tagged. 10 things you don't know about me.








(1.) I am, according to my husband, the world's worst liar.


(2.) I am enjoying maturing because I am becoming who I always wanted to be.


(3.) My greatest teachers have been my own children and grandchildren.


(4.) I believe most people are good (Anne Frank had it right.)


(5.) I have never shot a gun, and have never come close to a situation where I thought I might need one. Never!


(6.) I am highly allergic to alcohol.


(7.) My cooking abilities are pathetic. I have actually graduated up to pathetic.


(8.) I am a cat whisperer.


(9.) I was Miss Babe Ruth Baseball in ninth grade.


(10.) I have no idea why anyone would ever get a tattoo.



I tag Neva, Joy and Evonne.

6 comments:

Neva said...

fur???oh girlfriend....Shanny can never see this!!!On the other hand, I always thought that living here would justify a fur....if only I had the nerve to get one! Love the random facts and thanks for the tag!

Liz said...

It was 30 degrees below zero and I had a wool SHAWL!! I was frozen! I know fur is not politically correct but at that point I was so cold I just wanted to get warm. (This was the woman's extra mink coat. Good grief!) I think Shannon would forgive me under the circumstances.

Alex said...

What was Miss Babe Ruth Baseball about?

Liz said...

To Alex, There's a story you haven't heard! I can bring my medal along if you'd like to see it.

Liberty London Girl said...

Fab coat darling! xx

The Spicers said...

Great photo!