CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

P.S. to "I told you so."

We had more then enough candy, and less than 50 trick or treaters. Our days of 200 kids were when I taught at the neighborhood school, and, since everyone knew where I lived came, plus their siblings. Also, our neighborhood kids have grown up but the parents have stayed.

So, the days of 200 trick or treaters are gone. Now I have it in my blog and will more than likely remember for next year and can avoid another round of my egotistical one up-man-ship with my husband. As the kids would say, "My bad."

2 comments:

Neva said...

so, let me ask you....where is all that good candy now? in the cabinet? in the drawer? in the tummy? we had exactly --ZERO-- kids at the door. The most we EVER had was 10 in the 22 years I have lived here. The kids go to where the houses are closer and haul it in....I usually expect at least the little ones from across the street. *sheesh* so I have 2 bags of Hershey's (hubby's favorite) Reese's peanut butter cups (Eric's favorite) and Snickers....everyone likes..and they are the regular size ones....They should have come here!

Liz said...

I gave up Coca Cola and desserts for my birthday this year. Said I would give this a real try. So last night I had a bite size Butterfinger and I thought something was wrong with it, it tasted like old stale gross waxy glop.I was soooo disappointed. Have been told that is not an uncommon reaction to going without sweets. Dang! I might lose this weight yet! So the candy is safe from me.