CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!


After years of fruit less (and hairy) effort, after years of trying to follow directions that were complicated enough for a nuclear scientist, after feeling klutzy and incompetent I was finally able to put my hair in a French Twist. Ta da!
Ah, you may think that is a pitiful accomplishmnet unless you have tried it yourself. It didn't look perfect but it was a recognizable French Twist, and I am shamelessly proud of myself.

2 comments:

Neva said...

yeah, but can you do a French Braid??...too funny... congratulations!!! I know how hard that is to do!!! I want to see pictures......

Tina Puntigam said...

One of the ways that I used to cheat for the french twist was to put my hair in ponytail holder at the base of my head. I remember using so many pins when I first started putting my hair up like that, but I got so good at it, I could use just about any stick I could find to put it up. I hope you are still enjoying your French Twist!