CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blogs that are dogs (with apologies to dogs)


I am looking for a pattern as to which blogs get comments, and which get "O" comments.

Please share your thoughts. Which one of your blogs got the most comments?
Do you take it personally when no one comments? (I do. I pout. I hold my breath. I quit bathing. How's that for revenge?)

If that doesn't get any comments then I plan on doing something drastic, which I will write about in an upcoming witty blog.

No, these are not my beagles. My beagles have no training whatsoever and could not possibly sit for a group portrait.

1 comments:

Neva said...

I just figure I don't have a wide reading audience when no one comments. To be fair, mostly I blog to keep my family up-to-date and not bore them on the phone!! If others stop by, I am always glad.......I have found a few I like to read or I enjoy the photo blogs as well and I am just not that creative. I like your blog....it's nice to drop in on someone else's life and see how they're doing.