CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I did it!

I got my classroom cleaned up as of yesterday. I worked like the dickens this weekend. This is the earliest I have had my classroom cleaned up in my entire teaching career. I am so relieved.

This has got to be the dullest blog I have written and I cannot imagine that, other than my principal ,who was quite pleased, there is not one soul on the planet who would find this newsworthy or interesting, howver I have the momentum and am now ready to tackle some other big projects.

So there.

Look out sock drawer, here I come.

2 comments:

Neva said...

At the end of the school year, I know how hard it is for teachers to get everything cleaned up and out! Congratulations!! I have a sock drawer or two if you are on a roll!!

Liz said...

Bless you, bless you! I'll keep ypu posted on my progress. I'll show AFTER pictures, but not BEFORES!